Target is offering $10 off a $40 online order that you pick up in store. They're also giving a $10 gift card when you buy 4 household items. You can also get a $10 Visa gift card from Proctor & Gamble when you spend $30.
Here's what to do:
- Sign up for ebates and shop through their site to get 2.5% off. They're legit. I've been using them since 2008 and try to remember to use them whenever I shop online.
- Search on the Target website for Tide, Gain, Downy or Bounce. You will see the little icon that says "$10 Gift Card" on the eligible items. I also clicked "In Store Pickup" on the left side of the screen to narrow my search. I had to use the +Quick Info button in order to select where I wanted to pick up. Things would never load into my cart otherwise. Make sure to buy 4 items and spend $30!
- Fill your cart with other Target things you want or need to get your total to $40 and the $10 is automatically taken off! Check out as usual use your Target card if you have one, for an extra 5% off!
- Your Target gift card will be emailed or texted when you pick up your items.
- Print this rebate form and send it in for your $10 Visa card.
I got all of this yesterday:
HE Tide stain lifter or something like that
HE Gain Lavender
Downy Infusions Cashmere Glow (large jug)
Downy Infusions Lavender (large jug)
2 packs index cards
Disney Princess napkins (for Georgia's lunchbox)
Total was $20.31.....so with my Visa gift card, it'll come down to $10! For all of that! Crazy!
They're also having a big deal on diapers but since praise the Lord!! Georgia is potty-trained, I didn't look into that.
Some toys are marked 70% off, too. They didn't have anything that I wanted to get for Georgia but I got a ton of nice things for older kids for $3-$5 that we can give to the toy drive at Christmas.
Happy shopping - what will you spend your gift cards on?
I just saw that the deal above ends tomorrow, Saturday, August 2. As long as you buy online by then you can pick up later.