- Booth Honey Almond Dry Oil Mist - this is a misting spray that you can spray on your skin for hydration and glow. I used it twice today on my face and it gives great glow without feeling oily or greasy. This isn't something I'd normally buy for myself, but I like using it. It's a good size bottle too, not full size but bigger than a deluxe sample.
- SpaRitual Nail Polish - I'm not a big nail polish fanatic (I typically use red, hot pink or Essie Ballet Slippers). The color I received, Home Body, is a pinky nude. I'm going to try it out tomorrow, but like most nail polishes I get, it will probably sit in the cabinet barely used.
- Tarte Complexion Enhancing Lipstick - This lipstick is nude with a pink core, which is supposed to make your lips look more plump. I already have plump lips, so it doesn't do a lot for me. I ended up smudging the two together for a toned-down hot pink.
- Oscar de la Renta Perfume Sampler - I received six different perfume samples. So far none of them are my style (too powdery), which wasn't a surprise as I've never liked any Oscar perfumes. I'll use them all though, just to see if any are a good fit for me.
- Philip B. Leave In Conditioner - I haven't used this yet, but I think it'll be great for using after the pool.
This all sounds so negative, but I was quite underwhelmed with Glossybox. I was so incredibly excited, especially after reading reviews of previous boxes. The curated boxes are supposedly the best, too.
I saved Glossybox for last and opened my Beauty Box 5 first. BB5 was so great, for only $14, that my $21 Glossybox just didn't do it for me. I'm going to stick around and order July's box to see if I like it any better.
Note: The Glossybox links up above are affiliate links. If you'd like to check out the next box, be sure to use my links...I might just get my July box for free.