I was thrilled to be one of the Bloggy Boot Camp attendees invited to a dinner at Sevy's hosted by David Mirassou of the Mirassou wine family. (Important disclaimer: It was free, as was the bottle of wine I got to take home. I was neither requested nor required to blog about the evening and all opinions here are my own.)
I'm not a huge wine drinker, but to have each of Mirassou's six wines paired with the perfect chef-selected course made for the perfect experience!
I photographed each course (above) and have linked to recipes similar to those we enjoyed.
- Goat Cheese Toast with Cayenne Dusting and Mango Chutney
- Crab, Avocado and Mango Stacked Salad
- Crispy Duck (I had portobello) with Olive Oil Pearl Couscous
- Grilled Snapper (everyone else had steak) with Blue Cheese Grits
- Seared Scallop with Bacon Orzo and Red Pepper Butter