While I wait for our move, I'm busy pinning ideas on Pinterest. I will be decorating on a budget, so the house will come together slowly, most likely room by room. You can follow along and give me your ideas on my Pinterest boards. I read all comments and try to respond!
- Ideas for Georgia's Playroom - a huge room that only has two real walls (other walls are banisters)
- Guest Room Decor Ideas - the grandparents are happy that they'll have two bedrooms connected by a Jack & Jill bathroom
- Ideas for Master Bedroom Closet organization - I currently have a walk-in closet that is a complete disaster area. I'm determined that the next one will never get to this level of disorganization
- More Home Organization Ideas
- Living Room Decorating Ideas - I love very traditional looks and dark furniture mixed with shades of blue and cream
- Home Office - I'll have my own office for Haute Smocks business. I want the decor to be whimsical while still keeping the room organized and free of clutter.
- Master Bath - our bathroom has dark stone floors and white cabinetry. First on the list is replacing brassy gold hardware. I love all white bathrooms, but my current bathroom is all white and a real pain to keep clean. It pretty much requires daily sweeping and mopping because every little hair and particle of dust shows.
- Laundry Room - I am obsessed with making my new laundry room (currently I just have a little tiny space) a place where I won't mind spending time folding laundry. Current mode of operation is to run the dryer over and over to avoid folding!