I am so excited to announce that my friend Ashley Allen, a professional stylist, will be partnering with Haute Mommy Blog as a regular style contributor! Ashley is a long time friend who owns Ash Tres Chic styling. She's a stylist, fashion consultant, and true fashionista. I'm always stalking her on Facebook to see what kind of adventures she's on (NYC & Paris!) and see what she's wearing. We recently reconnected when I was in somewhat of a wardrobe anxiety attack. She'll be showing us different trends and outfits each week - I requested that they be wearable and within my budget, so I'm sure you will love them, too.
I'm incredibly giddy about seeing what Ashley puts together for us since I've been in sort of a style rut lately. I still haven't overhauled my closet, so I have a bunch of work clothes and workout clothes and a few jeans. The upside of not having anything to wear - the whole neighborhood must think I'm constantly working out since I'm usually in running shorts or yoga pants when I take Georgia to the park!
Ashley's posts will typically air on Mondays, but I wanted to do a quick intro today and give you something to look forward to later this week. Stay tuned for Oh My Mod! later this week.
Here's a little more about Ashley:
Ashley Allen, a native Texan is a fashion stylist, wardrobe specialist and fashionista. Upon graduating from Oak Ridge High School,Ashley attended Texas State University to study Fashion Merchandising and Business Marketing. Throughout college Ashley modeled for AZI Jeans at the Dallas Apparel Market and worked as a sales representative for Alberto Makali. Ashley recently returned to Texas from living in New York City where she worked as Director of National Sales and Marketing for clothing label Francis New York. When not overhauling client's closets, styling men and women for events, photoshoots and vacations, she enjoys supporting philanthropic causes, painting, traveling, cooking and spending time with family and friends.
And here are the services offered by Ash Tres Chic:
- Basics Bump - bump up your wardrobe by adding the top ten basics & classic cuts every fashionista needs in her closet.
- Boutique Break - Need a break from merchandising, accessorizing and revamping your store? Ashley will make over your boutique using creative merchandising for a new look.
- Closet Consultation - Transform your closet into your own personal boutique. Closet overhaul complete with clean out, merchandising your clothes by outfit and consultation on wardrobe staples.
- Personal Shopping - Ash Tres Chic offers a monthly membership for consultations and monthly wardrobe additions that work with what you already own.
- Very Vogue Vacation - For glamorous jet-setters who are always on the go and looking fabulous, allow Ashley to shop, style and pack for your trip based on your signature look, vacation, events and destination.
- Special Event Styling - Ashley will shop, accessorize and style your look for your next gala, wedding, corporate party, shower, cocktail party and more (hourly rate).