I took a ton of photos with Georgia and Bear on her five month birthday (three weeks ago). I first wanted to use photos of Bear to show her growth, but now I'm finding it more fun to document her interaction with him. She was hilarious and I honestly took around 50 photos in just a few minutes!
Here are some of the things she's been up to during her fifth month:
- she started rolling both front to back and back to front when she was four months, but during her fifth month, she started rolling everywhere - I can't leave the room or she rolls under the bed or coffee table!
- laughing out loud at everything
- blowing raspberries all the time
- her favorite toy = her toes; she's always sucking on them or playing with them
- taking her first trip out of state, and her first plane ride
- making kissy lips and kissing noises